“Quite simply, marketers spend their entire lives reinventing the wheel.”
I wish I were clever (or bold) enough to have said that first. But the credit goes to Drayton Bird, one of the most successful marketers in modern history. How is Drayton’s insight relevant to your business? Well, ask yourself:
- Do you find yourself constantly trying “something different” with your marketing efforts?
- Do you wonder if you’re getting all the value you should from your marketing budget?
- Do you believe that, no matter how strong your sales message is today, it should work harder?
And then, perhaps the most important question of all: How do you know that you’re doing the right thing?
Hi, my name is Andy Bartling. And I’ve spent years thinking about these questions, especially the last one. What I’ve learned is this: No matter how large or small your organization. Your level of expertise in your industry. Or how much or little budget you have to throw at a problem. None of it matters unless you start with what matters most:
Why you’re in business. Why your customers should care. And how you tell that story.
In a word, your message. Before you write a word, build a plan or spend a dollar. You have to know what to say. It’s that simple, and that hard. But, that’s just the beginning:
- How do you know your message will be as competitive tomorrow as it is today?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of your message over time?
- How do you use what you learn to evolve your message, so you continue to be the go-to resource your customers want?
Answering these questions is what Sales Message Marketing is all about. It’s a new way to say more to every sales audience. And spend less while you’re at it. In fact–when you consistently use my system–you’ll save 20 – 30% of your time, effort and money on every communications project. You can reallocate those resources to be more productive elsewhere. Or just take the savings to your bottom line.
Just as important, you’ll deliver a sales message that’s more effective. And be able to measure that effectiveness, so you’ll know if you’re getting the return on your marketing investment (ROI) that you want.
There are two levels of Sales Message Marketing:
- The starter level is the 3-Step Sales Message System. The perfect first step for most small businesses.
- The advanced level is the Sales Message Platform. Ideal for businesses with multiple sales audiences, products and services.
Either level will help you:
- Consistently deliver the most effective message.
- Save 20 – 30% of your time, effort and money every time you do.
No more “trying something new” all the time. Or wondering if you’re throwing money away. Or if you’re doing the right thing. You will be, if you use my Sales Message Marketing system. 10+ years in the making, this system has proven to work for organizations of every size, from the Fortune 50 to solo business consultants. And for companies in dozens of industries, including financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing and many more.
If you’re ready to Say More, Spend Less, let’s see what Sales Message Marketing can do for you.