If you’re a larger organization with a lot of sales audiences, a Sales Message Platform may be ideal for you. Field tested with the Fortune 500 for more than 10 years, it’s a proven way to tailor the most measurably effective sales message for customers, prospects, key influencers, employees and other audiences. (Smaller organizations may want to start with the 3-Step Sales Message Marketing System.)
When you use your Sales Message Platform consistently, you’ll save 20 – 30% of your time, effort and money on every project, because you’re never starting from scratch.
Imagine having the answers to your toughest sales and marketing questions, all in one place.
How can you:
- Create more qualified sales leads and lower your marketing acquisition cost at the same time?
- Take best advantage of your competitors’ weaknesses (while downplaying their advantages)?
- Shift from a price to value focus?
- Tailor your message to the specific needs and desires of a wide range of very different audiences?
- Build a marketing communications plan that delivers these messages at the lowest cost possible?
- Quantify progress and objectively improve efforts over time?
WHAT’S IN A SALES MESSAGE PLATFORM? Click on the images below to look inside.
The first example customizes messaging for sales audiences. The second example, for products. The third is a wireframe template that includes marketing communications planning (I can’t reveal an actual client example that includes this planning, due to client non-disclosure agreements).
Click here for your FREE Report: 7 Ways to Save Marketing Dollars in A Down Economy.